● Green Egypt For Agricultural Investment Co.
AGREEN is part of EL Banna Group. It was established in 1995 with its headquarters in the 10th Of Ramadan city. The company initially specialized in agricultural venture, reclaiming 1000 acres of fertile soil and cultivating them with a wide variety of citrus fruits.
● AGREEN expanded every year in more areas through increasing the plantations in three main areas: Wadi EL Molak, Wadi EL Notron and Sadat. Today, AGREEN is the biggest grower and exporter of citrus in the world with an annual production capacity of 220,000 tons of citrus subject to an annual increase of 25%.
● AGREEN’s farms include a wide variety of citrus ranging from oranges, and mandarin to lemon, and grapefruit.
▪ Today, AGREEN is exporting more than 170,000 tons out of its production while the rest is being sold in the local Egyptian market.
AGREEN’s production is expected to reach half a million tons of citrus by the year 2024.
AGREEN constructed its first pack house in 2007, using high tech fruit machinery with the capacity of packing 500 tons per day.
▪ In 2014, AGREEN built its second pack house with a capacity of 800 pallets per day, designed with the latest blemish and automatic sorting technology.AGREEN is to build its third and fourth pack houses soon. The third packhouse is planned to operate in 2020, while the fourth will shortly follow in the coming few years. The capacity of the third and fourth packhouses will be 1500 pallets per day to end up with a gross total of 3300 pallets per day for all AGREEN pack houses.AGREEN applies state-of-the-art-technology in its third and fourth packhouses, equipping them with the most modern machinery. This in turn facilitates packing the oranges once harvested from trees, and keeping them fresh to guarantee the highest quality at the lowest price.
▪ Engaging the business in Egypt, AGREEN is keen to employ professional and qualified personnel to joint its marketing, commercial, technical, quality, and logistics teams to ensure the best services to its clients.
AGREEN is proud to hold a wide range of international quality certificates such as GLOBAL GAP, BRC, ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and OHSAS 18001. It also obtained SEDEX membership. In 2014, the company added TNC certificate and more certificates are planned to be acquired.
El Banna Group Building, Plot 12, MC1
Banks Area Beside QNB bank
10th Of Ramadan City, Egypt